Monday, July 14, 2008

Dragon Age: Origins


-
Since I'm totally ensorcelled by the "Elder Scrolly IV: Oblivion" at the moment and Trin spends her every waking moment playing "Baldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal" I was overjoyed when I heard that BioWare released the first trailer for the forthcoming fantasy role-playing game "Dragon Age: Origins" (homepage). This is a massively anticipated title by the fans of the old-school FRP games. "Dragon Age: Origins" is supposed to be the unofficial successor of the legendary "Baldur's Gate", although set outside of the shared world of Forgotten Realms and made with newly developed game rules (i.e. not D&D) and a fresh graphic engine Eclipse.

The trailer is short, but rather impressive:


3 Comments:

Ben said...

Lucky you, my computer can't quite handle Oblivion :(

ThRiNiDiR said...

Neither can mine :)...but luckily for me my brother upgraded his computer a while a go so I sneak into his room whenever he's out :)...you've probably played through Morrowind and Baldur's Gate 1&2?

Ben said...

Morrowind, yes; Baldur's Gate, no.

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online